Salman has been into Computer Science for over ten years. It’s his passion and relating it to the human brain is his desire.
Learning is life long process and for Salman, it never stops. He learns from everything he does, everyone he meets and everywhere he goes.
Philosophy on life
Everything Salman does, he does properly. Rushing about is not his style. The knowledge he has acquired, he wants to share with others and apply to the benefit of clients and peers.
Salman studied a Bachelor of Computer Science from the National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences, Karachi, Pakistan.
He is now studying a Master of Information Technology (Professional Computing) at Swinburne University, Melbourne, Australia.
Experience & skills
Salman loves open source technologies.
He excels at Web Programming, Mobile Application Development, Augmented Reality and Front-end development. The tools and technologies he uses include:
- Programming Languages: C/C++, C#, Turbo Pascal
- Databases: MySQL, SQL Server
- Agile Frameworks: Yii, CodeIgnitor, Ruby on Rails, Django, Cake PHP
- CMS: WordPress, Joomla, Zencart, Magento
- Mobile Application Dev: Unity, Adobe Air (cross platform mobile applications), Android, PhoneGap
Source Control: GIT, SVN
- Project Management: Assembla, Asana, BaseCamp
Augmented Reality: IN2AR, FLAR, Kinect, Vuforia, Metao
- Other: FLAR (Augmented Reality Toolkit), AWS cloud, RED5 / Wowza, PayPal, Chargify, Webservices, SOAP, XQuery